Monday, October 17, 2016

Amos 3.3


“Do two walk together, unless they have agreed to meet.”
Amos 3:3

The Gospel brings togetherness. It breathes unity into existence. The world without Jesus is darkness and chaotic. True unity can only be found in Jesus.  The gospel is the only road to unity. It is a road less traveled but Jesus promised this when He said “The gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.” (Matt 7.14). It is not hard to find because it is hidden from us, but because few are willing to make the journey go the gate. Two can only walk in unity if they agree to meet at a place called grace. I can't walk in unity with anyone if I do not walk in the grace of my Jesus.

Oh Jesus you know my desire for unity with my brothers And sisters. God I need you for this calling. You've called me at such a time as this to walk together with Your saints. Fill my heart with your grace abounding for them. Father give me the love that you have for your children. Give me a compassion that is rooted in You, one that overflows into mercy poured out on Your people. In Your beautiful name.

Application:
Today I am praying for a merciful heart towards my brothers and in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment