Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Identity In Christ Scripture Cards


Last fall the Lord called me to make Scripture cards, memorize the truth, and allow it to transform me. He told me to create different designs as a representation of His creativity. I did it out of obedience and I thought it would just be for me, but I started sensing that He wanted to use them in other ways as well. I created many different designs and rested in the truth of each verse. He used it to heal and redeem me. The power of God's word is amazing.

In July I will be moving to Guatemala to work with Potter's Field Ministries and the Lord has lead me to offer these cards out as a fundraiser to help pay for some of the costs. I've created a set of 52 Scripture Cards (52 different designs + verses). The cards are laminated to withstand the craziness of each and everyday. This set would be awesome to go through in a year and read, memorize and allow the Holy Spirit to change you through the Word of God. Or you could make it a goal to give away each card to someone different. The opportunities are endless.  The most important part of this whole project for me is to see His Spirit transform His people by His Word. If anyone is reading this and can't afford to pay, but would like the cards, I would love to give them to you. Just contact me and I can mail them to you. If you are able to pay, the suggested donation is $10 for the 52 card set. If you see me regularly you can pay me in person or send the money directly to https://www.paypal.me/EmilyKreger and I will mail them to you. 

I'm not a crazy skilled graphic designer, and the cards themselves won't change your life, but the Word of God definitely will.

//For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.//
Hebrews 4.12







No comments:

Post a Comment